Sterilite Stack and Carry Organizers Used for Nail Polish, Nail Art, and Nail Supplies

Today at Target I picked up two Stack and Carry Sterilite Organizers which I purchased to organize my growing pile of nail polishes and nail art supplies. I purchased one in the size 14 3/8 x 10 3/4 x 7 5/8 and one in the size 10 5/8 x 7 1/4 x 7 5/8. Now these are great laching type organizers which you can use for anything, you could even use it for makeup or hair supplies etc. I purchased these both in store at my local Target. They do not carry these online, I believe they carry these on Amazon but they are way more expensive on Amazon then they are instore at Target. I purchased both the small size and the larger size for $7.99 each.

So lets get to the bottom line...
Are they worth the money? Yes! They are way better than nail polish bags. Also they are great if you don't want to display a polish rack, you can easily hide them in a closet or under the bed.
Do they hold a lot? Yes! They hold plenty!! I will post pictures where you will see how many polishes are in the containers, and I still have room for more.
Are they sturdy? Yes! For the amount of polishes I have in the case, I can easily pick it up by the handle without the laches coming undone because of the weight.

Pictures you say?!?! Well here they are:
image
This is the smaller organizer, it has three detachable layers. All layers are secured with laches on each side including the cover.

image
This is the larger organizer as noted with the smaller organizer all layers are detachable and are secured by a latch on each side including the lid.

image
Here's a side view of the laches.

image
This is the first layer of the larger organizer. I have all my acrylic paints ( for ombre nails), glitter polishes, and nail art polishes in this layer.

image
This is the bottom layer of the larger organizer as you can see I have quite a bit of polishes and still have room for more.


image
Top of the smaller organizer. It has a green insert that can be taken out if wanted, I have all my little nail art gems, tape and other misc. nail art items in here that are small.

image
As you can see the green insert is easily removable.

image
This is the second layer of the smaller organizer where I have nail polish remover, nail tools, files, and nail polish thinner.


image
The bottom layer of the small organizer is empty as of now but most likely I will be putting my artificial nails in this section with nail glue. I took the picture with the layers stacked like this so you can see that all the layers are detachable. Also if you wanted to you can add more layers if you purchased another set.

All in all I'm glad I purchased these organizers, they are definitely better than the cosmetic bags that I had all my nail polishes in, and for $7.99 per organizer its a steal! Beauty on a budget strikes again!

*These items where purchased with my own money, Target nor Sterilite have not paid me or gifted me with any items. This review is my opinion and my opinion alone.*

0 comments :

Post a Comment


up