Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette is it Worth it or Not?


I received the new Naked 3 Palette for a Christmas gift and although I love how wonderfully pigmented Urban Decay shadows normally are I find that this one didn’t really meet the expectations that I had built up from the previous Naked palettes and Vice palettes. I find that some of the shadows are well pigmented while others in the palette where cut short, which  actually kind of blows since the ones that are less pigmented are also the ones that catch your eyes the most in the palette. The color Dust in the palette which is a gorgeous pinky rose color infused with glitter falls short from being anything near what you expect. The pigment is very dusty and you end up with a lot of fallout rather than color. The color Trick which is a gorgeous gold color doesn’t pay off as nearly as much as I hoped, I did find however that if you add a little Mac Fix Plus to your brush before applying this color you get way better pay off than if you don’t. I’ve tried to add Fix Plus to Dust as well however because the color is so “dusty” with those large glitter chunks it just skips areas you are trying to apply it to, the only way to use this color is on your lid with Fix Plus and patting the color on rather than swiping it on to build the color in areas where it skips. All in all this palette is ok but I’m very disappointed and personally I don’t recommend buying it unless you have Mac Fix Plus.
The color Dust with and without Fix Plus

The color Trick with and without Fix Plus.

0 comments :

Post a Comment


up