Clean & Clear Night Relaxing Deep Cleaning Face Wash


While I was at CVS I saw this new item from Clean & Clear. I love Clean & Clear products they have been my go to facial cleanser brand for years now. However, I do use a highend brand when I use my Clarasonic every now and again. 

Anyways, I purchased this item to try at night since it is a nighttime product. Plus who doesn't want to relax?!? Am I right?!?

The back of the product says: 
"With deep sea minerals and sea kelp extract, this purifying cleanser cleans deep to effectively wash away daily build-up- like dirt, oil and impurities deep in poors. So effective, this foaming cleanser even washes away dirt and oil you can't see while calming aromas help wind you down- leaving you clean and relaxed."

I've used this product for two nights now, it has an almost fruity aroma, I personally think it smells similar to green apples. The cleanser foams up as you wash your face and removes all the oils from your face as well. It also has a cooling sensation if you let it sit on your face for a few moments, which I thoughly enjoy. After I rinsed the product off it gave me that fresh clean feeling, which is really important to me. I will literally return facial cleansers if they don't give me that fresh clean feeling. The aromas of the product do relax you, and the cooling effect also helps do the same. 

I'm actually really happy that I noticed this item on the shelf and that I took the chance and purchased it. I will definitely be using this every night from now on. 

This product is oil free, won't clog pores, and won't over dry your skin. I purchased this at CVS for around $6.00 to $7.00 I believe ( I misplaced my receipt sadly). 


0 comments :

Post a Comment


up