Review: Josie Maran 100% Light Argan Oil

As anyone with oily skin I have been on what seems to be the longest hunt for a moisturizer that won't make my skin into a oily slip and slide. Since beauty oils are becoming more popular I decided to try one.

Now the most people think using an oil on oily skin is a bad idea, which is false. It actually helps fight the oils on your face and actually helps manage the pore-clogging sebum. So since I have oily skin I decided to try out Josie Maran 100% Light Argan Oil which is made for people with oily skin and actually helps mattify the oils, and even helps breakout prone and sensitive skin (score!).


I applied some after washing my face this morning with my Clarisonic Mia 2, and the oil absorbed very quickly into my skin leaving me with very soft skin. It didn't make my skin look oily nor did it feel oily after applying. Even after 8 hours of wearing the oil on my face my face didn't seem as oily as it typically does which is wonderful, yet it did provide a lot of moisture like a normal facial moisturizer does. I really recommend this product to people that are looking for a great alternative to a typical oil free moisturizer.

0 comments :

Post a Comment


up