Freeman Facial Polishing Mask - Charcoal & Black Sugar


So I was in CVS the other day and was looking around the facial cleanser aisle when I saw all the Freeman Facial Mask products. Now I'm in love with Origans Charcoal Mask but wanted something a lot less pricey to try as an alternative. When I saw that Freeman made a charcoal mask I was so happy, as I've used some of their other masks before and I love them. So naturally I had to buy the product to try it. 

So let me tell you what the product claims to do before I actually get into my review of it. 
On the back of the tube it says:
"This unique mask and scrub works double time to detox skin. First, naturally purifying Activated Charcoal helps absorb oil and impurities without over-drying. Then, black sugar helps exfoliate away dulling skin cells for softness and clarity."

I tried this product last night as soon as I got home from purchasing it following the directions on the back of the tube. It didn't irritate my skin at all and it didn't make my skin itchy as I had the product on my skin like other masks I have tried prior to this have. It has a light clean smell to it, nothing over powering. However, it doesn't have a tingle feeling to it or anything while you have it on for the five to seven minutes as directed on the tube, so if your looking for something that tingles this isn't the product for you. 

After you have it on for the five to seven minutes you then wet your hands and rub the product into your skin for one to two minutes and rinse. The sugar made my skin feel amazing after, it literally was as soft as a baby's bottom. I don't think I've ever had my face feel as soft as it does right now. Also I noticed today that my skin wasn't as oily as it normally is, I believe that the charcoal did help absorb the oils as it states on the tube. My skin isn't dry from using this product either. All in all I am in love with this product & will be purchasing another tube after I finish this one. 

Like I stated above I did purchase this item from my local CVS for $3.99, the tube is 6 fl oz. It states on the tube that it is perfect for all skin types and that is not tested on animals. 

If anyone tries it I would love to hear what you thought about it!! 

0 comments :

Post a Comment


up